This quote by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is motivating for us to begin now to start doing what needs to be done. We don’t have to wait for the perfect time or think that we are not capable of making change.
“The time is always Right to do what is Right” Martin Luther King Jr
No matter how small we may think we are, Each one of can make a difference and bring a change.
Another inspiring quote from our TOP 100 quotes by Dr. King
“If you can’t fly,
if you can’t run,
if you can’t walk,
but by all means keep moving.”
Dr. Martin Luther King
READ MORE on If you cant fly by Dr. Martin Luther King…
- BREATHE: Take a moment to pause and breathe.
- Slow deep breathing… and guide your breath to go deeper
- Try breathing in for a count of 4 and breathing out for a count of 5 or longer
- REFLECT: Think about Equality and the other side that you need to help understand.
- What thoughts come up?
- What are you feeling?
- Can you identify any Fears?
- Come back to the breath & without any judgement notice your body, thoughts or any sensations
- With the next breath out – Release and let go anything that is not helping you right now
- Ask yourself are these thoughts helping or hurting me?
- Opening your fist visualize releasing a string and release the fear
Watch the balloon fly away…
- No matter how small we may think we are, Each one of can make a difference and bring a change.