Invest time for your Wellness & Well-being
Learn & practice Holistic Health to unlock better mental, physical & spiritual health.
In this series you will learn how to create daily routines that foster better overall health based on Deepak Chopra’s best-selling book “Perfect Health”. This program is designed to equip participants with habits that unlock better mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Six Pillars of health:
Nutrition, Movement, Sleep, Meditation, Emotions, and Self care
- Learn about Ayurveda a centuries-old system of health and healing and how we can integrate the principles into our lives.
- What is your mind-body type and how to make choices to keep your life in balance?
- Create daily routines that help prevent the preventable and foster better overall health.
- Develop personalized routines based on your specific physical, mental, and spiritual makeup
Learn to balance & tone your Chakras with
“Wellness encompasses a healthy body, a sound mind and a tranquil spirit. Enjoy the journey as you strive for wellness.”Laurette Gagnon Beaulieu
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.”—Ayurvedic proverb
“If a man is to live, he must be all alive, body, soul, mind, heart, spirit.”Thomas Merton
Affirmations refer to carefully drafted statements… TOP 50 Affirmations
Read, Reflect & Repeat any one of below Affirmations to change your thinking and life.
Set you intentions for Optimal Health with these Affirmations:
“I am Healthy”
“I am Fit”
“I am Strong”
Interested in Wellness & Well-being?
What is Wellness?
The Global Wellness Institute defines wellness as the active pursuit of activities, choices and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health.
What is Wellbeing?
Often wellness and wellbeing are thought of and used interchangeably, they are related but not same. Wellbeing relates more to how we feel overall including emotionally. It includes abstract terms like happiness, satisfaction, sense of fulfillment.
Three steps you can take starting today:
- Be Active
- Learn to reduce Stress & Anxiety
- Take care of yourself & Eat Well
Introduction to AYURVEDA
- What is Ayurveda?
- Why do we need it?
- How to apply it in our lives?
Layers of Life
- What are they?
- Why do we need them?