Sikh Quotes from Bani of Sikh Gurus in Sikhism.
- Guru Nanak Dev Ji (1469-1539)
- Guru Angad Dev Ji (1504-1552)
- Guru Amardas Ji (1479-1574)
- Guru Ramdas Ji (1534-1581)
- Guru Arjan Dev Ji (1563-1606)
- Guru Hargobind Ji (1595-1644)
- Guru Har Rai Ji (1630-1661)
- Guru Harkrishan Ji (1656-1664)
- Guru Teg Bahadur Ji (1621-1675)
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji (1666-1708)
Guru Amar Das Sahib Ji (ਗੁਰੂ ਅਮਰ ਦਾਸ) (1479 – 1574), was the third of the Ten Gurus of Sikhism.
Guru Amar Das ji composed 907 hymns, that are incorporated in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Read More on Quotes by Guru Amar Das Ji
Sri Guru Ram Das Ji was (ਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਮ ਦਾਸ) (1534-1581) was the fourth of the Ten Gurus of Sikhism.
Sri Guru Ram Das Ji composed 638 holy hymns in 30 different ragas of Indian classical music.
Read More on Quotes by Guru Ram Das Ji
Guru Arjan Dev Ji ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ (15 April 1563 – 30 May 1606) was the fifth of the ten total Sikh Gurus. He compiled the first official edition of the Sikh scripture called the Adi Granth, which later expanded into the Guru Granth Sahib which is the eleventh and eternal Guru of Sikhs.
Read More on Quotes by Guru Arjan Dev Ji
Guru Gobind Singh Ji (1666-1708 C.E.) was the tenth guru of Sikhs. Guru Gobind Singh Ji was also a scholar, writer and a poet, well-versed in many languages: Sanskrit, Persian, Punjabi, Arabic, Awadhi and Braj Bhasha.
Read More on Quotes by Guru Gobind Singh Ji