The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts
Robin Sharma quote is inspiring us with this quote that we want to improve our life, we have to determine what kind of thoughts we are have and can do something to change them for better. There will be challenges in our life, and the circumstances will lead to Negativity, Stress and Anxiety. When you find yourself in such situation: Pause, Breathe & Relax….
Apply the below technique as a way to change your mindset:
- REFLECT: What comes to mind that is worrying you? Observe and see if you can feel any tension, anxiety.
- RESPOND: Break the pattern, PAUSE, breathe and Relax
- INTEGRATE: Any time during the day, when you feel stressed or anxious, take a pause and remember this affirmation “I take time Breathe in and Relax”.
Combine reading and applying Reflect and Respond practice with an Affirmation:
AFFIRM IT if you agree, and REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day to that I am READY to Rise and Bloom!
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.
About the Author of Quote: Robin Sharma – READ Robin Sharma TOP 100 Quotes
Robin Sharma is a Canadian inspirational writer, best known for his The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book series.
Sharma worked as a lawyer until age 25, when he self-published MegaLiving (1994), a book on stress management and spirituality. Sharma has published 12 other books, and founded the training company Sharma Leadership International.
He has written many popular books:
Post Author: Jas. Singh. I have often found myself searching for positive quotes for myself, for my daughters. I have made it my goal to publish daily posts with Positive, Inspiring quotes that are encouraging for us to learn from and apply into our daily lives.
I encourage you to not only read this quote but also to think and write does it mean to you, what and how you will apply it. If you are a leader or manager, inspire, motivate and share the positive quote with others.
I loved this quote when I first heard it. I found it inspiring and it made me pause and think, what will the world remember me with when I depart? Will I leave a legacy or will I have left an impression that my family, friends and others will remember me with?
So today, I am committing to:
- Every day make a positive difference and help each and every person I meet and interact with.
- Balance my life between commitment to daily spiritual, streching practices, work and spending quality time with my family and friends.
- Contribute in ways that could help others long after I am gone.
In this way I will do my part to leave the world in a better place in ways I can.
What will you do? Please share below in comments
So did you find this post helpful, what do you think?
Please Comment below: Words matter! what you write or share will help someone!