Robin Sharma quote is inspiring us to pause and think, what will the world remember us with when we depart? Will we leave a legacy? Will you do you part to leave the world in a better place?
Apply the below technique as a way to change your mindset:
- REFLECT: What will drives you and you feel is your purpose or gives meaning to your life?
- RESPOND: Think about what are you doing that you one day you can look back and be proud of.
- INTEGRATE: Every day when you wake up think about your purpose, remind yourself with this quote. End of day, end of week take time to check if you are on track and how you can adjust and get back to doing even small things.
Combine reading and applying Reflect and Respond practice with an Affirmation: I am Ready to Rise and Bloom
AFFIRM IT if you agree, and REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day to that you are ready to Rise & Bloom!
- Guided Meditation:
“When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced
Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice”
About the Author of Quote: Robin Sharma – READ Robin Sharma TOP 100 Quotes
Robin Sharma is a Canadian inspirational writer, best known for his The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book series.
Sharma worked as a lawyer until age 25, when he self-published MegaLiving (1994), a book on stress management and spirituality. Sharma has published 12 other books, and founded the training company Sharma Leadership International.
He has written many popular books:
Post Author: Jas. Singh. I have often found myself searching for positive quotes for myself, for my daughters. I have made it my goal to publish daily posts with Positive, Inspiring quotes that are encouraging for us to learn from and apply into our daily lives.
I encourage you to not only read this quote but also to think and write does it mean to you, what and how you will apply it. If you are a leader or manager, inspire, motivate and share the positive quote with others.
I loved this quote when I first heard it. I found it inspiring and it made me pause and think, what will the world remember me with when I depart? Will I leave a legacy or will I have left an impression that my family, friends and others will remember me with?
So today, I am committing to:
- Every day make a positive difference and help each and every person I meet and interact with.
- Balance my life between commitment to daily spiritual, streching practices, work and spending quality time with my family and friends.
- Contribute in ways that could help others long after I am gone.
In this way I will do my part to leave the world in a better place in ways I can.
What will you do? Please share below in comments
Consider Mindfulness meditation as a way to help calm down and reflect on the message.
So did you find this post helpful, what do you think?
Please Comment below: Words matter! what you write or share will help someone!