Robin Sharma quote is inspiring us to take time in morning to start our day in a way that will help ensure success. If you struggle to get out of bed or get caught up in habit of going to the phone or start checking emails, break the pattern with below technique.
Apply the below technique as a way to change your mindset:
- REFLECT: How do you start your day? Do you wake up and rush into the day or take time to few minutes to plan what you need to do and what you will do?
- RESPOND: Break the pattern, STOP and commit to blocking time every day in morning. Creating and following a morning routine – few minutes of Stretch, Breathing & starting with plan on blank piece of paper.
Every day when you wake up think about your purpose, remind yourself with this quote. End of day, end of week take time to check if you are on track and how you can adjust and get back next day to your routine.
Combine reading and applying Reflect and Respond practice with an Affirmation:
AFFIRM IT if you agree, and REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day to that I am always POSITIVE!
“The way you start your day determines how well you live your day”
About the Author of Quote: Robin Sharma – READ Robin Sharma TOP 100 Quotes
Robin Sharma is a Canadian inspirational writer, best known for his The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book series.
Sharma worked as a lawyer until age 25, when he self-published MegaLiving (1994), a book on stress management and spirituality. Sharma has published 12 other books, and founded the training company Sharma Leadership International.
He has written many popular books:
I encourage you to not only read this quote but also to think and write does it mean to you, what and how you will apply it. If you are a leader or manager, inspire, motivate and share the positive quote with others.
I loved this quote when I first heard it. I found it inspiring and it made me pause and think, what will the world remember me with when I depart? Will I leave a legacy or will I have left an impression that my family, friends and others will remember me with?
So today, I am committing to:
- Every day make a positive difference and help each and every person I meet and interact with.
- Balance my life between commitment to daily spiritual, streching practices, work and spending quality time with my family and friends.
- Contribute in ways that could help others long after I am gone.
In this way I will do my part to leave the world in a better place in ways I can.