Do you envision the results you desire?
Are you clear on what you are seeking and have a path to follow? Knowing where you are going, seeing it very clear in your mind helps in achieving it.
The first time I read the quote,“I saw the Angel in the marble and carved until I set him free“, I only thought of it as for the artists. Over time, however, I have looked it from different point of view and it fits so well with the theme of Resilience because it reminds us of how once we know where we need to go – we can keep going towards the goal, until we get there.
In fact, I think every one who is Resilient or is aspiring for Resilience would do well to read this quote, understand it and start applying it to their daily lives.
We have some goals, But are not always clear on what we want as the Results.
Of course telling someone to apply this concept and actually doing it are two different things. And that’s why you’re about to learn how you can make this part of you life.
Let’s jump in…
“I saw the Angel in the marble and carved until I set him free“
This simple way to reflect or meditate will
help relax you so you can be clear on what this quote means and how you can apply it. It will help transform you to always be Calm, Optimistic & Resilient:
Spend 5 minutes or more on 1. Reflect & 2. Respond and then 3. Integrate this in your life.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath and Relax.
- With every Breath in Relax
- With every Breath Out – Let go
- Come back to breath every time you get distracted by thoughts.
- When you feel settled, think about a goal you have or want to achieve.
- Spend time focusing on the end goal, see yourself achieving the results you desire. Be very clear on what is the end goal. Picture and Visualize it.
- Imagine you have achieved the goal and that you have accomplished. How does that feel?
- Rejoice, Smile and be happy as you are now clear on what you seeking. Go for the results and keep going until you get there.
- Affirm by repeating of affirmations:
- “I am Clear about my goals”
- “I am Inspired”
- “I am Ready”
- Connect with the power inside you and what lies in front of you where you can apply your skills & talent.
- Feel Inspired & Ready to get started.
Remember this practice, quote & Affirmation. Any time you need it, take a pause remind yourself that you are the Captain of your life, you have the power of choose. You are clear about your Goal and will keep working on it until you get there.
About the Author of Quote: Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, known simply as Michelangelo, was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect and poet of the High Renaissance born in the Republic of Florence, who exerted an unparalleled influence on the development of Western art.