Do you know how many talents are hidden inside of you?
The first time I read the quote,“Every block of stone has a statue inside it …”, I only saw it as something for the artists. Over time, however, this has grown to be one of my favorite Inspirational quotes, simply because it reminds us of how it is up to us to find the jewels in everything around us.
In fact, I think every one who is Resilient or is aspiring for Resilience would do well to read this quote, understand it and start applying it to their daily lives.
Of course telling someone to apply self discovery and actually doing it are two different things. And that’s why you’re about to learn how you can make this part of you life.
Let’s jump in…
This simple way to reflect or meditate will
help you apply the quote and transform into a Calm, Optimistic & Resilient:
Spend 5 minutes or more on 1. Reflect & 2. Respond and then 3. Integrate this in your life.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath and Relax.
- With every Breath in Relax
- With every Breath Out – Let go
- Come back to breath every time you get distracted by thoughts.
- When you feel settled, think about something you are good at or may have accomplished in past.
- Rejoice, Smile and be happy
- Affirm by repeating of affirmations:
- “I am Talented”
- “I am Inspired”
- “I am Ready”
- Connect with the power inside you and what lies in front of you where you can apply your skills & talent.
- Feel Inspired & Ready to get started.
Remember this practice, quote & Affirmation. Any time you need it, take a pause remind yourself that you are the captain of your life, you have the power of choose. You are always ready to do what you can with what you can control.
About the Author of Quote: Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni, known simply as Michelangelo, was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect and poet of the High Renaissance born in the Republic of Florence, who exerted an unparalleled influence on the development of Western art.