Are you afraid about doing something in your life?
Perhaps you have fear of failure, making a mistake or fear of being wrong. You could also be reluctant due to something from your past .
Feeling afraid is one of definitions of fear. Fear is beneficial as it protects us by alerting us of dangers. However fear can also freeze us and prevent us from taking action.
This affirmation and todays reflection will hopefully inspire you to be bold and take the next step towards living life.
No matter what happened in the past,
how many times we may been wrong or made mistakes
we cannot let our fear stop us from going on.
“I let go of my fear’Affirmation
Meditation for Success:
Repeating an Affirmation can do wonders.
We hope you rewrite your day into a Positive one with a Daily Affirmation/s.
AFFIRM IT if you agree!
REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day that: “I let go of my Fear!”
Let us close with a Quote
“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.”
- BREATHE: Take a moment to pause and breathe.
- Slow deep breathing… and guide your breath to go deepera
- Try breathing in for a count of 4 and breathing out for a count of 5 or longer
- REFLECT: on something you have been reluctant to do
- What thoughts come up?
- What are you feeling?
- Can you identify any Fears?
- Come back to the breath & without any judgement notice your body, thoughts or any sensations
- With the next breath out – Release and let go anything that is not helping you right now
- Ask yourself are these thoughts helping or hurting me?
- Opening your fist visualize releasing a string and release the fear