Ask yourself am I starting my day with a right attitude?
To be optimistic, read something positive & Repeat this affirmation any time a negative thought comes to mind.
Repeating an Affirmation can do wonders.
We hope you rewrite your day into a Positive one with a Daily Affirmation/s.
AFFIRM IT if you agree!
REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day that:
I Believe and
I go get!
Meditation for Success:
We all have limiting beliefs that prevent us from doing more than we think we can.
We all go through tough times in our lives and often due to things that have happened in past, feel we are not capable, worthy or we can’t.
READ MORE on
Let us close with a Quote:
“Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
READ MORE on this Abraham Lincoln’s Quote
- BREATHE: Take a moment to pause and breathe.
- Slow deep breathing… and guide your breath to go deepera
- Try breathing in for a count of 4 and breathing out for a count of 5 or longer
- REFLECT: on something you have been reluctant to do
- What thoughts come up?
- What are you feeling?
- Can you identify any Fears?
- Come back to the breath & without any judgement notice your body, thoughts or any sensations
- With the next breath out – Release and let go anything that is not helping you right now
- Ask yourself are these thoughts helping or hurting me?
- Opening your fist visualize releasing a string and release the fear