An affirmation from ancient text Upanishads, “Aham Brahmasmi” to remind you, that You Are Infinite!
It will change your mindset, your life, your outlook.
You will feel Joy, Happy, be Successful.
Believe, Affirm & Repeat:
“I am Infinite”
You can change your thoughts by repeating Affirmations and with a simple meditation practice.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath and invite a feeling of calmness.
- With every Breath in – feel alive
- With every Breath Out – Let go of any tension, worries…
- Come back to breath every time you get distracted by thoughts.
- If you feel any tension, stress or negative thoughts
- Continue to come back to the breath
- Pick 1 or more Affirmations (Positive statements)
- Affirm by repeating them:
- “I am Infinite!”
- “I am Divine!”
- “I am!“
- Remember this practice & Affirmation.
- Any time you need it, take a pause remind yourself that you are the Captain of your Sailboat – the master of your life.
- You have the power of expand beyond the limits.
Repeating an Affirmation can do wonders.
We hope you rewrite your day into a Positive one with a Daily Affirmation/s.
AFFIRM IT if you agree!
REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day that:
“I am Infinite!”
What is an Affirmation & Why you need them
Let us close with a Quote
– Louisa May Alcott
We all have limiting beliefs that prevent us from doing more than we think we can.
We all go through tough times in our lives and often due to things that have happened in past, feel we are not capable, worthy or we can’t.
The quote from Upanishad “Aham Brahmasmi” translates to I am Infinite
Here is a Meditation for Success:
We strongly believe that repeating an affirmation can change the way we think of our self and of others. And if that thought happens to be a positive one, then it can do wonders for those who read it and apply it.
Studies shows that Positive Affirmations are a powerful way to improve our mindset on a daily basis. How we start our mornings, sets our entire day. We must start our day with gratitude, love and care of each other.
Consider Mindfulness meditation as a way to help calm down and reflect on the message.