If you are overwhelmed, worried or feeling stressed, this Affirmation will remind you to be Calm.
We are the Captain of our Sailboat, Master of our life and as the captain it’s important to breathe, let go and be Calm.
Affirm by writing & repeating:
“I am Calm!”
You can change your thoughts by repeating Affirmations and with a simple meditation practice.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath and invite a feeling of calmness.
- With every Breath in – feel alive
- With every Breath Out – Let go of any tension, worries…
- Come back to breath every time you get distracted by thoughts.
- If you feel any tension, stress or negative thoughts
- Continue to come back to the breath
- Pick 1 or more Affirmations (Positive statements)
- Affirm by repeating them:
- “I am Relaxed!”
- “I am Calm!”
- “I let go!”
Remember this practice & Affirmation. Any time you need it, take a pause remind yourself that you are the Captain of your life, you have the power of choose & be Calm.
Repeating an Affirmation can do wonders.
We hope you rewrite your day into a Positive one with a Daily Affirmation/s.
AFFIRM IT if you agree!
REPEAT this affirmation daily, during the day, every day that: “I am Calm!”
What is an Affirmation & Why you need them
Let us close with a Quote
– Louisa May Alcott
Here is a Meditation for Success:
We all have limiting beliefs that prevent us from doing more than we think we can.
Repeating an affirmation can change our mindset and make us optimistic. Studies shows that Positive Affirmations are a powerful way to improve our mindset on a daily basis.
How we start our mornings, sets our entire day. We can start our day with gratitude. Learn & Practice Mindfulness meditation to start you day Calm & Focused.