How are you doing today?
With everything going on in the world, Are you Ok? I hope so.
These are common phrases that we use every day and in them we can see that we care and want everything to be ok. Today’s quote reminds us to have “Hope” and gives us the reassurance that it will be ok.
Everything will be ok in the end.
If it’s not ok, it’s not the end!
This quote instantly appealed to me. Like many teens, often small things bother me. I get annoyed when things don’t go my way. As an example, when I really want something and despite putting the effort if don’t get the desired result.
What I take away from this quote is that when things are not happening as I expect and am frustrated, I should not loose hope. I can remind myself that It will be ok and find a way to keep going on.
I encourage you to do same: Not loose hope and get past the feelings that are not helping you.
- BREATHE: Take a moment to pause and breathe.
- Slow deep breathing… and guide your breath to go deeper
- Try breathing in for a count of 4 and breathing out for a count of 5 or longer
- REFLECT: on a challenge you are facing
- What thoughts come up?
- What are you feeling?
- Come back to the breath & without any judgement notice your body, thoughts or any sensations
- With the next breath out – Release and let go of what is not needed
or anything that is not helping you right now.
- Ask yourself are these thoughts helping or hurting me?
- Opening your fist visualize releasing a string and
Watch the balloon fly away…
Smile! Have hope. It will be OK
“I let go of What’s not needed!”
Use Affirmations to counter negative thoughts and change your mindset. Read More