This inspiring quote sparks optimism and reminds us that with our strength we can surpass challenges and obstacles in our way.
“The same boiling water that softens the potato, hardens the egg.
It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.”
The message of this quote is that when a potato is boiled, it becomes soft but when an egg is boiled, the opposite happens!
The same circumstance can be viewed by two people differently:
- A pessimistic person lets the challenges affect them negatively vs.
- The optimistic views even the difficulties as an opportunity with the attitude of What can I do?
So be RESILIENT and bounce back!
As you are reading this quote and post, regardless of what you are facing or has happened, Remember that:
You are amazing, smart & awesome!
- BREATHE: Take a moment to pause and breathe.
- Slow deep breathing… and guide your breath to go deeper
- Try breathing in for a count of 4 and breathing out for a count of 5 or longer
- REFLECT: on a challenge you are facing
- What thoughts come up?
- What are you feeling?
- Come back to the breath & without any judgement notice your body, thoughts or any sensations
- With the next breath out Release and let go of what is not needed
or anything that is not helping you right now.
- Ask yourself are these thoughts helping or hurting me?
- Opening your fist visualize releasing a string and
Watch the balloon fly away…
Remember that you can be Optimistic. & that